Photobucket

Diana

#1 by Diana , Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:19 pm

Hi, I'm Diana. I live on the Wirral, just across the River Mersey from the Liverpool Waterfront. I am happily retired after working as a Neo-natal nurse for 23 years. I love crafting of all kinds including making cards, painting, drawing, knitting, crochet, dress making, sewing, quilting and anything else that takes my interest. I have a HUGE black cat called Shadow who is my Furbaby. I have 5 grown up children and nine grandchildren, but they all live 300 miles from me, so, unfortunately, I don't get to see them very often. I have now decided to sell my house and move nearer to my family, who I miss a great deal. Nice to meet others who are as addicted to crafting as I am

Diana  
Diana
Date registered 12.14.2011

RE: Diana

#2 by Abbie , Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:44 pm

Hi Diana, welcome to the group hun, just shout if you need anything. Hope you have fun here, all the challenges and swaps will start in the new year ready for a new year of crafting, but you can take part in the nighly challenge that will still be running lol xx

Abbie xx

Abbie
Date registered 12.13.2011

#3 by Leah , Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:32 pm

Diana oh my known you for ages and didnt really know you at all :D hope you are well huni and welcome aboard xxxxxx

A true friend is one soul in two bodies.
Aristotle

Leah

#4 by caro , Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:03 pm

Hi Diana, Im Caro - short for caroline (obviously) nice to meet you. xx

caro  
caro

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Kirsty (Kit)

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor